Cleaning Paddocks of Old Hay and Poop - 2013

Open only to Tessa, Olga, Richard and Derek.
Admin

Cleaning Paddocks of Old Hay and Poop - 2013

#1 Post by Admin » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Derek:

I have started with the ditches being re-established in the Lesson and Boys Sacrifice Paddocks. I also cleaned out the run-in shed in the Western Paddock (yes, the one on the "eastern" side of the property), where I also dug out the hay and muck to get access to the back gate.

I have to assume that the tractors will be in use heavily by the Radisic family for the next few weeks, if they are going to do the June cutting of the hay. That is the general practice but it works out as we need some warm dry weather to dry out the piles of muck.

What I did last year was go early in the morning, before the Radisic's went to work on the hay and dug out and piled the paddock hay and muck so it would dry faster. The volume also shrinks. Then after the hay is done we can load it in the manure spreader and take it to the fields - certainly a job that goes a lot faster if there are two people at work.

I am not sure what arrangements you have with Marco, Tommy or Tessa for work around the farm, you will have to let me know.

Richard

Derek McGladrey

Re: Cleaning Paddocks of Old Hay and Poop - 2013

#2 Post by Derek McGladrey » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:07 am

Richard, who sees my reply to this? Confidential info. As per the board index page, please confirm it's ONLY you, Tessa, Olga and I?

Thanks,

Derek

Admin

#3 Post by Admin » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:52 pm

That is correct. Look at Board Index before you log in and check topic index - quite different.

But if sensitive use PM as nobody sees that other than recipient. You could PM people that I don't see.

Derek McGladrey

#4 Post by Derek McGladrey » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 am

Understood.

Thx

D

Tessa Laughton

#5 Post by Tessa Laughton » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:25 pm

So in this area it's only us 4? :?